Re: HYB: Treasured

Width and substance were the two things that made me want to get pollen
from it (in addition to abundant pollen).  Guess I'll have to ask
TREASURED's papa what kinds of plant traits are predominant in the kids
it gives - forgot it was so new.

Or I can just be patient and wait for my own 'chicks' to 'hatch' & see
for myself.

Fred, have you bloomed or seen any seedlings from it?

Neil, I know what form and substance mean, not sure what finish means
(at least not in this context - I'm sure you don't mean the way it
finished by falling on its face <g>).  Is that a judging term?

<Form,  substance, finish were all one could ask for.>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8