OT:Region 7 Loss

Dr. Lewis A. Ehrcke, retired professor from Western Kentucky  University, has
passed.  Funeral will be at 12:00 noon tomorrow  (Tuesday) at St. Ann's in
Nashville.  Visitation at 11:00.  Visitation  also tonight 6-8 pm.
Lou was an enthusiastic, innovative, and hardworking member of  Region 7!
When he lived near me, outside of Alvaton, he tried his hand at  hybridizing.
Just to prove he could, I think!!  He introduced LOU BEET  & LOU PEACH, both
well known in Region 7.  Though he crossed top irises  of the day, he lost the
paper work and both were registered with unknown  parentage.
"Lou of Nashville," you will be greatly missed!

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: