I will be in Utah and w. Colorado in late June, and am wondering where
Iris nurseries are in the region.  I have only visited one in Colorado
before, but suspect there are others out there I don't know where are.  I
doubt much will still be in flower when I get there, but thought I might
catch somebody with a few Iris still blooming.  I had to postpone my trip
from Memorial weekend, which means I'll probably miss not only most of the
Iris in the region, but also most of the wild things (cacti and spring
wildflowers will probably be mostly done too, except perhaps up high) - oh