Re: CULT: Can this pod be saved?

I have lots of broken pods and broken stalks because I
have a frisky dog that doesn't remember his boundries
when chasing squirrels. I don't mess with potatoes or
anything. If they are still attached to the stalks I
leave them that way. I just lay or prop the
pods/stalks in a sunny window and turn them every few
days until they mature. I find the seeds mature and
the germination rate seems to be unaffected.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. zone 8

http://mail.yahoo.com