CHAT: Iris article

Hi iris friends,

Several weeks ago a publication I receive had a nice article about iris along
with nice photos. I was excited as it is the first time in many years that a
feature article was about my favorite flower. I called the OAN office and
received permission to copy the article and/or share the online address. The
few people I have shared it with have encouraged me to share with the iris
list. Hope you enjoy it and I am not wasting space or time by this post.

The magazine is called Digger and is published by the Oregon Assc of
Nurseries. Its a great pub. The online version (sans photos) is at

then follow the link to "feature articles" and it was in the May 2005 issue.

Char Randall
Melba, ID