Fwd: George Slade

Sad news. Another great hybridizer has died.
    Annette Milch
From: RBSHAFFER5006@aol.com
Full-name: RBSHAFFER5006
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:35:16 EDT
Subject: George Slade
To: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Annette:
I regret to inform you that my step father, George D. Slade passed away on
June, 6.  He was 89.  George was a lifetime member of Bluegrass Iris Society
since 1994.  If you need more information about him please contact me either via
e-mail or by phone.  My cell phone is 859-221-2485, my home phone in Bronston,
KY is 606-561-4920.  Dad truly loved iris and the Bluegrass Iris Society.

Sincerely,
Roger B. Shaffer
PO Box 455
Bronston, KY