Re: Re: HYB:Product Identity/Mogensen

In a message dated 6/19/2005 1:09:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Yes, its  time for AIS to serve him...... with Judge Emeritus  status.

Bill,

Whether or not AIS can or will do this is yet to be seen.

However, I would like to take this time to tell Neil that most of us on the
list recognize and appreciate his expertise.  Also, his willingness to
continue teaching and learning!

He has been of great assistance, both on and off list, to many of our
number.  (Here on both iris talk and iris photos.)

Thanks, Neil.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: