HYB: I. tectorum X TB

On a whim, I put pollen from something (TB) on a white I. tectorum

It set a pod, which looks full.

That was <entirely> too easy!

I wish I had tagged it, but was so sure it wouldn't take, didn't bother,
& forgot to write it in my notebook, so can't be sure what pollen source
I chose.  Most likely I used CELEBRATION SONG, since its pollen is so
abundant here and it takes on nearly everything.

How do I handle the seeds?  Like TBs?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8