Re: Re: HYB:Product Identity/Mogensen

> Hi Bill,  I think you should continue to push this issue.  It is too bad
that Neil's
> health does not permit him to participate as an active judge.  A
comprehensive
> package making these points to the AIS Board, might persuade enough board
> members to vote for Emeritus status.
>
> Dorothy Willott

To expand on Dorothy's comments. yes, it is possible to have this
reconsidered. According to the AIS JT handbook, nominations for emeritus judge
may be made by the RVP or other AIS members. All it takes is one AIS member.
The nomination letter is sent to the Chairman of Judges and must contain a
full statement of the nominee's record, and must be supported by written
statements of endorsement from four fully accredited judges, 2 from outside
the nominee's region. I would think the four endorsements would be easy to
get. The handbook also states an Emeritus status is accorded only to persons
who have served for ten years as an accredited judge.
My hope is that someone in Region 4 can pick the ball up, and go forth with
this.
Kitty Loberg