Re: HYB: Best of the best

Kathy,

It is a very good question what is the best to the best,
but while I was thinking about it, I decided that the
answer to that would depend a lot on what your goal was.
Crossing the two best blues out there is possibly the very
best way to get a terrific blue, but in my case, it would
be very unlikely to rebloom in zone 5  :(

Decadence, Golden Panther, Starring, Brave Face, Wintry
Sky, Kitty Kay and Sea Power,would all get votes from me.
Queens Circle and its descendants look worthwhile, and
Ticket To Ride has excellent vigor in a very pleasing color
combination.  And the minute Mike Sutton gets those new
rebloomers in the fun patterns hes been posting introduced
Ill be using them for sure!

If you have a goal in mind, you'd get more specific
suggestions, I'm certain.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

happy to discover that it isn't so hard after all to toss
some of those seedlings into the compost pile

Help Make Poverty History  Sign the ONE Declaration:
http://www.care2.com/go/z/endpoverty

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.