Re: Re: HYB: Best of the best

In a message dated 6/19/2005 11:45:19 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rshadlow@wildmail.com writes:

<<<It is a very good question what is the best to the best,
but while I was thinking about it, I decided that the
answer to that  would depend a lot on what your goal was. >>>
I would also add that some of what you do will depend on where you live . .
. temperatures, soil, etc.  Some types of irises don't grow in all  climates.
Kathy, could you communicate with us a bit more?  Are you interested  in all
colors and patterns?  Are you interested in rebloom?  Do you  like space age
irises?  Color breaks?

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: