Re: Re: HYB:Product Identity/Mogensen

Bob,  as I read it, it does not explicitly say that a person has to be a
judge at the time.  I suspect, or perhaps I should say, that I think it
would be a good idea to have folks who personally know Neil, or have met
Neil, or have worked directly with Neil, be included in the endorsements, to
make the packet to AIS the best it can be.
Bill, would you be able to coordinate and begin to write the nomination?  We
all can help by sending off-line notes to you...
Kitty
>From: "Robt R Pries" <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
 Kitty: I can't seem to find any of my copies of the Judges Handbook, but
does it say that a person has to be a judge at the time or just that they
have been a judge for ten years? It sounds like any of us could get this
done. It would be helpful to be able to get the history from Neil himself
and we could all add endorsements. Hopefully he has been a judge for ten
years previously. No matter. it would seem to be possible for the board to
make a special case if need be. The US congress does this all the time why
shouldn't a board be able to make exceptions to their rules.