Re: Re: HYB:Product Identity/Mogensen

To answer Kitty Loberg's question, expanded by Robert R. Pries about service
as a judge--

I was appointed Exhibition Judge in the early 60's (I don't recall the exact
year, but before 1964 during the time of Floy Nelson as RVP of Region 11),
then Garden Judge the following year.  The *Handbook* at that time did not
include Master or Retired Master provisions, incidentally.  That is a much
more recent innovation.

I believe I was still listed in 1979 as a Garden Judge in good standing.  I
cannot find that issue of the *Bulletin* but I do have a copy of *Bulletin*
229, Spring 1978 where I am listed as RVP for Region 11, Idaho, Wyoming and
Montana, a position I gave up at the end of one year.

I believe I have 15 years of service as a judge, at least certainly more
than the ten required.

In any list of judges in Good standing where my name will appear will
include me under Region 11, not Region 4.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 Reg 4 western NC mountains