To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] HYB: Best of the best

You said you like those ruffled things.
Since you are ordering from Blyth, be sure to pick up Louisa's Song. You will
NOT be disappointed. I also have been very happy with Painted From Memory,
tuscan Villa and Touch Of Mahogany. Haven't made my mind up about In A Kiss
and honey House. Disappointed with the appearance of Wearing Rubies and
Drinks At Sunset.
I wish I had bought Cafi Bleu; I have not been able to get a blue seedling out
of Louisa's Song yet.

John Reeds