TB: photos of my grandfathers iris uploaded

For those interested I have posted photos of the iris I have be writing
about (or at least I hope, I can't see them or any others posted for some
reason). At iris-photo you should find an album titled "kendal liddle's
grandpa's iris". I have posted photos of his darker, solid orange he
developed in the 50s but would not sell (poor photo due to strong hot wind).
I have also posted photos of two other iris he hybridized that, though less
historically significant, I think are far prettier.

I would like to name and introduce all three. I am bad at describing color
and would appreciate any input on this matter from someone with experience
describing iris.

I would love to introduce these on a large scale and am looking for
interested parties, namely growers who might be interested in partnering
with me on this venture. Anyone interested can contact me.

Enjoy them, I do.