Re: iris DIGEST V1 #396

Thanks Char,
           With the brugmansias , I am familiar with  Imidaclopid  (Merit).

  I haven't had to use it so far. I am pretty sucessful  using organic ways
& means to get along with mother nature.

I did notice the little 'square'  on the bag of BAYER you showed me at your
place tho.

Also have noticed that the Bayer White Grub control at our WM and HD are not
the  Imidaclopid  formula. Where did you get yours ?

              I've been busy trying to talk a trade with a gal at Dave's for
a root of her  TB 'Enchanted One'  http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/522362/

TTYL, S.