Re: CULT: Watering During Summer in Hot Climates?

Mike

We're in a hot but very dry climate and we recommend watering only every
fortnight or so. In your humid climate I would recommend that you don't
overhead water but water by drip irrigation.

Not uncommon for irises to spend a year settling in before blooming.

Colleen Modra
South Australia

where it has gone from being the driest autumn on record to one of the
wettest Junes ever recorded.