Re: SALE: ETIS, Blooms Days Festival

Sale was a huge success.

We were a bit worried since it cost us an upfront fee of $140, plus it
lasted two days, plus there was an $8 admission fee for adults <and>
children, and it conflicted with trip to Nebraska by two of our most
active members, and daylily festival for three more - a bit much for the
rest of us.

I highly recommend combining iris rhizome sales with other garden groups
- I wound up having to come home and dig an additional 50 rhizomes of
rebloomers to take in the second day.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8