AIS: Minutes, and the Webpage

I am not very clear about this business of the minutes of AIS Board  Meetings
appearing in the "digest form" in the Bulletin, and then in the full,
formal, and traditional form on the webpage.
My question is this: Are we archiving the minutes on the  webpage on an
ongoing basis, or will each set only be available  until the next set are posted,
or for a set period of time?
You see, I don't care for the "digest form" at all -- indeed, I think the
traditional form has tended to be digested enough, frankly -- and I do like to
have a copy of the full official minutes here in case I want to refer to them
later. My bulletin collection is for research purposes as well  as
entertainment purposes and I imagine I am not the only one who is used  to having
official minutes at hand.
It seems to me that if we are not planning to keep copies of the official
minutes on the AIS Webpage into perpetuity, then it will be the responsibility
of any member who wants a copy to download the Adobe file for their own use
while it is up there, or forever hold their peace....or, I suppose we may
still write to the General Secretary for an official hard copy of the  document.
Is that correct? What about minutes of past  meetings?
So, how long do we plan to keep each set of official minutes on the AIS
webpage, please?
Thank you.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA