Re: CULT: Leading Edge Labels

In a message dated 6/1/2006 8:40:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
h.schinkep@verizon.net writes:

Here is  the Paw Paw Everlast Label site address:

They do have a webpage! I Googled them and got an addy, too! I had  fears
they had drifted away into the land of the Luddites, nver to be heard from
again...oh, the comfort to be had from this mailing list....Thank you,  Patti.

_http://www.everlastlabel.com/_ (http://www.everlastlabel.com/)

Cordially,

Anner, way down yonder in the pawpaw patch