CULT: Leading Edge Labels

 I have used the Paw Paw labels for years, which I bought at a garden center
in Omaha, Nebr. & they last (unless you burn the bed off or catch one with the
rake & pull it out).  Plain old lead pencil lasts on them but it is hard to
read.  I bought a dymo Label maker and used the black 1/4" tape to make my
labels which adhere very well to the zinc metal label faceplate.  They stayed on
thru the freezing winters & if you want to reuse the label, simply strip off
the old one & add a new dymo plastic label.  I tried other colors but the black
tape which results in the imprint being white on black worked best for me.

Connie Eggen
Warsaw, MO zone 5+