OT: Portland Thanks

Hi

Have finally arrived home, back in Australia.

I want to say a huge thanks to everyone involved in organising the Portland
Convention. Also to the many wonderful, warm friendly people I met. There were
so many offers of help that were so freely given, and great kindness shown. I
do want to thank you all.

One on my main objectives this trip was to learn a lot more about beardless
irises, I learnt so much I will be struggling to get it all processed in my
mind before I start forgetting it. To see so many types of irises rarely or
never seen here was fantastic and to also see how they did and didn't grow was
very informative.

My many thanks to the kindness of the garden hosts and my admiration to the
convention organisers for such a smooth running programme.

You are warned, I shall return, AIS conventions are terribly addictive.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au