MTB:Kaleidoscope

Hello All,

Is there any iris that looks like Kaleidoscope other than Kaleidoscope itself? I ask because I've been waiting a few years for an iris I received in a trade as Pumpin' Iron to bloom. Well, I've been watching this supposed PI developing an MTB height and type of stalk while all of my other SDBs have been happily blooming away. Now that the SDBs are fading, this obviously NOT PI has opened several blooms today. Unless there's a Kaleidoscope lookalike out there somewhere, this plant is K.

I'm thrilled to have K, assuming that's what this is, because it completes my set which already includes Honorabile and Joseph's Coat.

If anyone knows of an iris similar to Kaleidoscope that I should investigate as a potential match for my NOT PI, please let me know.

Laurie
lauriefr@localnet.com
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg
normal annual precipitation 26-27"