Re: CULT: Leading Edge Labels

Hi Dorothy,
Thank You. I remember when you visited our yard in Roswell, NM.
I dread the move and will be glad when it's over.  We're moving to
Zanesville. I will come house hunt when I get a contract on ours. Then we  look forward
to coming to the regionals and meeting everyone. Wayne has already  joined
the iris society in Columbus.
I am getting tired of moving.  lol
Leslie