Re: MTB:Kaleidoscope

In a message dated 6/3/2006 10:56:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jeffwiris@yahoo.com writes:

There is  another iris that is reputed to be a member
of the HONORABILE clan, the  yellow self SHERWIN-WRIGHT
(Kohankie, 1915). It certainly matches the  others in
size, form, and bloom characteristics.

'Joseph's Coat' is always a bit dinkier in my garden, stems thinner and  more
flexuous, than my 'Honorabile,' which looks right and came from  a presumed
unimpeachable source.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA USDA Zone 7