Re: MTB:Kaleidoscope

On Jun 3, 2006, at 9:52 AM, Jeffrey Walters wrote:

There is another iris that is reputed to be a member
of the HONORABILE clan, the yellow self SHERWIN-WRIGHT
(Kohankie, 1915). It certainly matches the others in
size, form, and bloom characteristics.
Thank you, Jeff. I'd forgotten about SW. Guess that makes two I still need to get my hands on. I don't suppose you have a pic of Brown's Mutant you could post to iris-photos, do you?

I would appreciate if you and Anner would take a look at the pic of my NOT 'Pumpin' Iron' (likely 'Kaleidoscope') that I posted to iris-photos this morning and tell me if you can confirm or deny its identity as K. If you're not on the iris-photos list, you can view the pic at this URL in the archives:

Hmm, it didn't make it to the archives. I'll try sending it again.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"