Re: Utah Iris Society

The AIS website has a list of all affiliated Iris Clubs

http://www.irises.org/

http://www.irises.org/ais612.htm

On Jun 3, 2006, at 12:13 PM, Kent Appleberry wrote:

Could someone please give me contact info (preferrably with email) for whoever
is running the Utah Iris Society? I promised myself I'd join up if the irises
I bought the last couple years did well. Apart from a frost that wiped out
quite a few blooms and even some stalks (something that I expect will happen
most years unless global warming really kicks in), they seem to like it here,
so time to commit.

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah, zone 4/5, about 6,000 feet