Re: Utah Iris Society

Well at my club they change every two years. Who knows...

The last record I find of them having a show was in 2004. This tidbit: "The Utah Iris Society, formed in 1945 , promotes iris growing. Members meet four times each year and sponsor two shows and two plant sales each year."

That is all I know.

John