Re: MTB:Kaleidoscope

On Jun 3, 2006, at 10:31 PM, Jeffrey Walters wrote:

Your photo has the general appearance of KALEIDOSCOPE,
though as I remember my specimen (which did not bloom
this year), it also usually has yellow streaks in the
Thank you, Jeff. I went through all of the photos I took of "maybe K" and found a fall with small areas of what appears to be yellow ground instead of white, though no actual yellow streaks. I wish yours had bloomed this year so that you could confirm the yellow streaks for me. I believe I'll go do a search for other pics to see if yellow streaks appear.

I'll post my pic showing the small area of yellow ground color to iris-photos.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"