To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [iris] MTB:Kaleidoscope

Thank you, Jeff. I went through all of the photos I took of "maybe K" and found a fall with small areas of what appears to be yellow ground instead of white, though no actual yellow streaks. I wish yours had bloomed this year so that you could confirm the yellow streaks for me. I believe I'll go do a search for other pics to see if yellow streaks appear.