Re: HYB: questions...

Brad Kasparek was saying something about recessive whites in his catalog this year, Betty, but when I e'mailed him he seemed to be talking exclusively about species iris.

  If I were a genetics expert, I would think that having lab rats (recessive whites) to work with would be a worthwhile breeding goal, but I'm a little muddy about how a recessive white would differ from an inhibited blue which happens to be white.  I know palomino horses are roughly equivalent to an inhibited blue iris in color mechanics, but a more palomino palomino is still not an albino...hmm... I don't think it is...

  Dang it.... now I gotta go search the eqine color genetics groups...

  Christian
  ky

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 6/4/2006 11:36:17 P.M. Central Standard Time,