TB: Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix is settled in now and growing pretty well for me now.  If there are any hybridizers out there that have wanted to get it and couldn't, let me know and I will be happy to share.  Haven't bloomed any seedlings from it yet, but it is fertile both ways.  It does have nice form- and horns rather than flounces mostly here.  It bloomed here last year in July (on a clump that hadn't bloomed that spring)  Pretty much guarantees that it will rebloom here, probably this summer since all of my clumps bloomed this spring.

Fair warning-there have been reports of rot in 'vale-like' conditions.

Let me know off-line if you are interested.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Care2 make the world greener!

More than 300,000 seals could be killed in Canada this year - most of
them babies. Tell Canada's Prime Minister to stop the hunt now!

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.