OT: iris on TV

On Sunday I saw a bit on Gardening by the Yard on HGTV about irises.  It was actually pretty good.
  In a very short segment...o O (a half hour divided into four segments minus commercials is....) they viewed Shreiners.  They included some species iris, some lovely panoramics of the variety of colors, and even enough about hybridizing for someone to go straight to their garden and give it a try.
  I thought that was kinda cool.  If that don't generate a few new hybridizers nothing will.
  Too bad there was no mention of AIS. of course, I might have missed it... I was working after all.