HYB:CULT: sun, wind and increases

I was weeding my seedling beds yesterday and made note of six seedlings with increases.  I also noticed that all of the increases were growing on the side of the fan that was away from sunset. All except the one that was setting 90* to sunset which had increses on all four corners
  This is likely a result of "accidentally/I forgot I did it on purpose"did I do that" planting all of the seedlings toward the sun.  But still, it was kind of cute. I had my back to the otherwise blinding sun, so when I spotted the increases it was as if a toddler was peeking at me from behind her Daddy's legs.
  Hopefully that means I won't have to wait two years for my next seedling to bloom after this year's seedling disappointed me.