HYB: Off to a good start!

Hi all,

I was late getting my seeds into potting mix this year, but all are looking very healthy and around 5% are already putting out tiny rootlets, after about 12 weeks in the vegie crisper.
I have planted 12 median crosses, and 12 TB crosses, about 700 seeds in all, having been very selective choosing which seeds to grow on. The ones i am most looking forward to are Calling X Decadence, Calling X Prince George, and Louisas Song X Kathleen K Nelson. I have the previous years CALLING crosses growing strongly and hope for some interesting bloom from them this year.
Some other interesting crosses there too, including a pallidaX tectorum with maybe a few viable seed, but fairly tiny. A repeat cross of Midnight Mist X Fancy Woman gave me over 40 seeds, and I hope to get some IB's as good as the 2 I kept on from this cross previously. This is the first time I have repeated a cross after seeing maiden bloom.
Today I plan to pot up over 1000 PCI seeds. It makes the cold crips days of winter fun as i venture out to the shade house to check on my sprouting seeds, and plan for the coming Spring.

Cheers, Jan in Australia