Just found stalks on two different plants in my 1907 planting.  Don't  think
either bloomed with the rest in April.  Blatant x All Revved Up  (Innocent
Star x Radiant Bliss) One has heavy PBF on the spaths and the other  isn't that
far along but looks "clean."
It was a bit of a shock.  I thought I was in a different bed.   But this one
doesn't really surprise me.  In the spring it gave plicatas,  variegata's,
hafty red selfs, and ONE purple self.  The one plicata I  really like is a bit
weak, but has grayed standards, pure white falls with a  narrow plum fall rim.
These things keep popping up I'm going to like  plicatas . . . even if I
Anyway . . . it's started.  Sorta!

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: