Re: Re: HYB: questions - white dominance

Of course I will only relay ones I have grown myself.

Nordic Kiss is one, but an oldie.
Blowing Bubbles, a space ager is.

That'sall I've had as far as whites.

However, most carotenoid amoenas seem to be dominant whites.  That is probably because those are the ones that are introduced and the breeder wanted clear, clean, bright colors.  Champaign Elegance, Ambrosia Delight are not.  Tulip Festival, another oldie, is.

I hadn't said Immortality was a plicata, simply that it had a lighter area around the beard.  Like a luminata, so it might carry plicata genes.  But you did see what I was talking about with the color change.