Re: CULT:leaf spot

I found the post I was looking for in the Mallorn archives. After looking at some samples I gave them, my local county extension folks assured me this morning that my iris have fungal leaf spot and not bacterial leaf spot, so the antibacterial detergent won't help...no matter how much fun the bubbles might be ;-)

Janet in Denmark WI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross BeVier" <ross@tomanderson.com>

I have used antibacterial soap for corrective with bacterial rot
successfully but not leaf spot.

It worked well but the bubbles will drive you from the garden in
rainstorms.....LOL