Re: SALE: help - culture sheet?

In a message dated 6/13/2006 8:36:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

Is there  a website with brief cultural recommendations for different
types of irises  that any of you would recommend & whose webmaster
wouldn't mind us  downloading and using?

Linda, I wrote one for my presentation at the Thomas Jefferson Center  for
Historic Plants in late May. It might be a too long and detailed for  your
needs--covers several kinds of irises--but I guess you could edit  it.
I can send it as either a Wordperfect, or Word file, probably  most any
format, if you would care to see it.
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA