Re: SALE: help - culture sheet?

In a message dated 6/13/2006 8:49:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

Linda, I  wrote one for my presentation at the Thomas Jefferson Center  for
Historic Plants in late May. It might be a too long and detailed for   your
needs--covers several kinds of irises--but I guess you could  edit  it.

I can send it as either a Wordperfect, or Word file,  probably  most any
format, if you would care to see it.

Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA  USA

I would love to see it too, Anner!  Word is just great along  with your
permission to reprint with attribution.

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO