Re: SALE: help - culture sheet?

In a message dated 6/13/2006 9:19:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

Very  well. I will rescind my formatting, remove full  justification, change
to Times New Roman, convert to Word from my WP12, and  send it  privately.

If it does not arrive in a form you can use, let me  know.

Permission granted, provided any change of the text is run by  me  before
publishing with my name on  it.

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA  USA

Agree to terms!  Thanks so much Anner!