Re: SALE: help - culture sheet?

Thanks Anner - I would like to see what you have done - just save a copy
of your  file in Rich Text Format (.rtf) and that should take of any
format incompatibilities between Word, Word Perfect, etc.  Plus rtf
format files are usually a bit smaller.

And thanks, Rita, for all the links!  The front of the sheet I'm putting
together will be culture, back will be (some) iris links.

Will be happy to share with anybody who wants it when I'm done.

Wonder if Schreiners or other big commercial outfits have their culture
sheet in a digital format they would share....I will call and find out.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8