Re: OT: Introduction

Kent and all,

Thank you all very much for the links and other information. I will follow up on everyone of them but yesterday I drove to my old house and got a pickup truck full of plants out of my old garden. Of course they all have to go into the ground asap so my time is tied up with them for at least the next 3 days or so.

Thank you all for being so helpful.

Molly D