Re: HYB:pollination

In a message dated 6/18/2006 9:31:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
flatnflashy@yahoo.com writes:

<<and they all ended up being ballon  pods.>>

Christian, I expect this to be a balloon pod although I've little  experience
with them.  I was just wondering if anyone had an idea if  balloon pods are
any indicator as to the ability to set regular pods.  I  was asleep in class
the day balloon pods were discussed!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: