Re: HYB: Balloon pod

In a message dated 6/19/2006 6:20:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Bzzscheile@aol.com writes:

<<What the heck is a balloon pod?>>

Barbara, initially I called it an AIR pod.  These are the bee pods  that have
no seed.  Most bee pods I've had contained seed.   But,  a few years back I
had a seedling just covered with them (half a dozen or  more) and not one seed
among them.

Filled with AIR (like a balloon).

Last year I had a couple.  I'm hoping this pod on SUMMER RADIANCE is
rearranged pollen like Linda suggests.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: