SALE: ETIS annual rhizome sale

Our main rhizome sale is this coming weekend, Friday June 23 thru Sunday
25.  Like last year, we will be part of the University of Tennessee
Gardens Bloomsday Festival.

See East Tennessee Iris Society website <http://www.korrnet.org/etis>
for details of sale and link to details of the Festival.

We have a sale chair this year for the first time - Bob Lauf is working
hard to compile photos of all the cultivars we expect to have at the

Y'all come.  I'll be there Saturday afternoon till closing, and the
entire sale time on Sunday (unless I am late because I'm out there
digging more irises to bring).

I'm trying to make as much room as possible for all the seedlings that
didn't get planted this spring, so am trying to get rid of cultivars
that I do not plan to use in hybridizing.  Except, of course, for
sentimental favorites.  All survivors.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8