Re: SALE: request-gardenweb/davesgarden

I'm not a member of the iris forums at gardenweb or davesgarden - if you
think members there would like to know about our upcoming club rhizome
sale, would one of you be willing to post this for me?  Thanks!
Our main rhizome sale is this coming weekend, Friday June 23 thru Sunday

                        25.  Like last year, we will be part of the
University of Tennessee
                        Gardens Bloomsday Festival.

                        See East Tennessee Iris Society website
                        for details of sale and link to details of the

                        Our new sale chair, Bob Lauf, is compiling
photos of most of the cultivars we expect to have at the sale.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8