HYB: CULT: Balloon or AIr Pods

In a message dated 6/23/2006 5:50:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jgcrump@cox.net writes:

This is  an interesting question.

Since I posed it initially--- and I believe someone must surely have  an
answer--- please let me ask it again in a very simple form:
Is there anyone here who knows for a fact that they have had balloon or air
pod(s) on any bearded Iris cultivar which has also---at some time or other---
demonstrated an ability to set seed?
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA