Re: REB:Started

In a message dated 6/23/2006 11:09:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Tmilchh@aol.com writes:

<<I usually  don't get rebloom until  at least  September.>>
I don't usually either.  I've a few seedlings that bloom earlier on a
regular basis.  But it's rare for me to get bloom this early on  Immortality, Pink
Attraction & Renown.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: