Re: REB:Started

I too have had repeat bloom on one of my seedlings.  Wouldn't you know it was one that I had marked for discarding.
                                                           Pat in Dallas

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
  Everything seems to have lined up well here for an early rebloom season. I
really thought we'd had too many hot days but I guess the rains lined up just
right! Something happened anyway.

Stalks are up on Diamond Blush, Renown, Again & Again, Lunar Whitewash,
Immortality & Pink Attraction (2). Arctic Encore is getting ready to open a
couple more blooms on a stalk I thought was finished. Two seedlings put up late
stalks. Late enough to be considered repeat bloom. Now I have bloom or
stalks on 8 different seedlings, which represent 3 different crosses. Two share
a parent.

All of these plants were planted last summer except Diamond Blush & this
clump of Renown, both were planted in 2004. It's only one stalk each, but it is
rebloom and it is June 23.

One of the 1812 seedlings has two stalks. This is the cross that already
has 50+ first fall plants to rebloom. These three are the first to bloom in
July!

If you don't cross them, you can't plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: